Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Morehead) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor Activities (Cave Run Lake provides- boating, fishing, camping & water sports).
- A University Town.
- Internal Medicine Job in Morehead, KY.
- The IM/Traditional Practice w/competitive i ncoming guaranteed salary and full benefit package with opportunity to move to an RVU-based productivity compensation formula within one-two years.
- Construction Cost - $30 Million for this collaborative initiative with St. Claire Regional - University of Kentucky - Morehead State University.
- As a member of the faculty of the University of Kentucky, this physician will have access to teaching and other programs.
- I am looking for a "Dynamic" physician with an enthusiastic attitude that enjoys mentoring residents & students.
- Just one of our programs include University of Kentucky's College of Medicine.
- Possible Research Opportunities.
- Cultural Activities (theatre productions, art displays, concert recitals, & festivals).
- St. Claire Regional Medical Center, the second-largest employer in the county, is a not-for-profit, 159-bed modern, progressive and regional referral hospital.
- Teaching Medical Students & Residents.
- St. Claire Regional is a teaching hospital seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- On August 27, 2010 we dedicated our Center for Health Education and Research.
- In addition, the new facility houses St. Claire Regional's Family Medicine primary care center and comprehensive health education center.
- I hope to hear from you soon.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago