Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ken Knapp.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- Competitive Salary.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
- And fitness centers.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Sign on Bonus.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Employed and independent physicians.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- Home care.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.