Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- Relocation Assistance.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
- And fitness centers.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- Employed and independent physicians.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Home care.
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- Sign on Bonus.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Competitive Salary.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- Ken Knapp.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago