Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Competitive Salary.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- Home care.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- And fitness centers.
- Sign on Bonus.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Employed and independent physicians.
- Ken Knapp.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago