Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- Competitive Salary.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
- Home care.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- Employed and independent physicians.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- Ken Knapp.
- And fitness centers.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago