Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Ken Knapp.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
- Employed and independent physicians.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- And fitness centers.
- Competitive Salary.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- Home care.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Relocation Assistance.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago