Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- Employed and independent physicians.
- Competitive Salary.
- Home care.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- And fitness centers.
- Relocation Assistance.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Ken Knapp.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago