Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Employed and independent physicians.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- Home care.
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Relocation Assistance.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- Ken Knapp.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
- Competitive Salary.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- Sign on Bonus.
- And fitness centers.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.