Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Competitive Salary.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- And fitness centers.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Home care.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Employed and independent physicians.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
- Relocation Assistance.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- Ken Knapp.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.