Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Ken Knapp.
- This employment opportunity through the Baptist Medical Group will allow our Primary Care Physician to offer comprehensive life-span care from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Internal Medicine Job in Paducah, KY.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- Sign on Bonus.
- And fitness centers.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- The focus of the practice will be strictly out-patient, but will have the support of our robust Hospitalist staff to transition for in-patient care.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- Employed and independent physicians.
- Baptist Health Paducah is seeking to add to an energetic BC/BE Family Medicine &/or an Internal Medicine Physician to expand its presence in the West Kentucky market.
- As a regional referral center, located in the heartland of West Kentucky, Baptist Health Paducah draws roughly 400,000 patients in our four state service area where we are preferred by patients in our region 2-to-1.
- Home care.
- Competitive Salary.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.