Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Big Four, a walking bridge in downtown's Waterfront Park, gives visitors a spectacular view of the Ohio River.
- This four physician group, provides out-patient care, and is currently wishing to grow their practice.
- Located along the Ohio River, Louisville Metro, also affectionately known as Kentuckiana, boasts urban amenities - a vibrant downtown, nationally-recognized restaurants, and a thriving arts scene - but it is also home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the state of Kentucky.
- There are also plenty of forests, rivers, and quarries for people who like to hike, bike, boat, or camp.
- Most popular, the world-famous Kentucky Derby.
- Migrating from Allscripts to Epic in early 2016!
- Opportunity overview.
- Anyway you say it, we offer a warm welcome, southern hospitality and a place.
- Come experience a taste of what the Bluegrass State has to offer in Louisville, Looavuhl, Looeyville.
- Louisville is currently the 28 th largest city in the United States, bursting with opportunity and activities year round including numerous festivals and events.
- Amanda Keller
About the city.
- Internal Medicine Job in Louisville, KY.
- Baptist Health Medical Group has an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified/Eligible Internist to join an established practice, with an excellent reputation, located on the campus of Baptist Health Louisville (formerly Baptist Hospital East).
- Baptist Health Medical Group offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago