Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Martinsburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Faculty appointment is availalbe of desired.
- Internal Medicine Job in Martinsburg, WV.
- A rural atmosphere and a lower cost of living mixed with the easy accessibility to the Washington/Baltimore areas make Berkeley County, WV an ideal place in which to live.
- You will have the ability to practice full-scope inpatient and outpatient medicine with night.
- University Healthcare physicians enjoy the benefits of practicing at community hospital with an academic affiliation, located in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia just 90 minutes from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD.
- Hospital privileges at Berkeley Medical Center - a 260-bed hospital with new 20 bed ICU, Cath lab, 40 bed Emergency Department and much more.
- While Berkeley County is one of the fastest growing Counties in the state, it also has little traffic and congestion.
- With continued patient need, two of our established private practice groups are recruiting a new physician to join their physician group.
- In recent years, a steady influx of urban professionals and executives from nearby Washington, DC and Baltimore, Maryland - have contributed to the growth of local telecommuting and high-tech industries.
- University Healthcare has outstanding opportunities for Board Eligible / Board Certified Internal Medicine who's interested a private practice setting in an vibrant community setting.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago