Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Exeter) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist shifts a possibility if desired.
- 195 provider network seeks well trained Internists for out patient office settings.
- Great quality of life offering four season recreation, no state income or dales taxes.
- Great public and private education including Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Full EMR (15 years), Pcmh, ACO, collegial atmosphere with great life/work balance.
- Rapidly expanding and growing market located only one hour from Boston with train service to Boston 5 times per day.
- Very competitive base salary with incentives, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation package, CME dollars, temporary housing, negotiated sign on bonus.
- Very solid backup medical specialties offering strong systems of care including wound care, palliative care, and sleep.
- Internal Medicine Job in Exeter, NH.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.