Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Exeter) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 195 provider network seeks well trained Internists for out patient office settings.
- Great quality of life offering four season recreation, no state income or dales taxes.
- Full EMR (15 years), Pcmh, ACO, collegial atmosphere with great life/work balance.
- Rapidly expanding and growing market located only one hour from Boston with train service to Boston 5 times per day.
- Great public and private education including Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Internal Medicine Job in Exeter, NH.
- Very solid backup medical specialties offering strong systems of care including wound care, palliative care, and sleep.
- Hospitalist shifts a possibility if desired.
- Very competitive base salary with incentives, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation package, CME dollars, temporary housing, negotiated sign on bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.