Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Exeter) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Very solid backup medical specialties offering strong systems of care including wound care, palliative care, and sleep.
- Very competitive base salary with incentives, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation package, CME dollars, temporary housing, negotiated sign on bonus.
- Great quality of life offering four season recreation, no state income or dales taxes.
- Rapidly expanding and growing market located only one hour from Boston with train service to Boston 5 times per day.
- 195 provider network seeks well trained Internists for out patient office settings.
- Full EMR (15 years), Pcmh, ACO, collegial atmosphere with great life/work balance.
- Internal Medicine Job in Exeter, NH.
- Great public and private education including Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Hospitalist shifts a possibility if desired.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago