Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine Job in Bowling Green, KY.
- Tenured staff with exceptional practice culture.
- Outpatient - utilize nationally recognized Hospitalist program created in 2007.
- Employment Contract - base salary/bonus incentive, comprehensive fringe including health/life/disability, 401K (company match), stock options, fees/dues, 20-day PTO, sign-on bonus, and relocation.
- Busy practice - 140 patient office visits daily.
- Seek BE or BC Internist.
- Patient chart base of 15,000.
- Established group of five members, founded in 1974.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago