Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average patients/ Day is 18-20.
- Internal Medicine trained physicians.
- Hospital is seeking Internal Medicine physician to join outpatient practice.
- We would like to introduce you to an exceptional opportunity to practice Primary Care Medicine in West Virginia.
- CME Monies/Days, Membership Dues, and Paid License/DEA.
- Compensation for additional weekend hospitalist coverage.
- 403 (b) tax shelter.
- Few minutes away from Cumberland, MD.
- The hospital would like to set up a hospitalist rotation with the primary care doctors.
- H1 or J1 Visa Sponsorship.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- IM practice with admitting, rounding and.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- Primary Care position in Northeast WV!
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Expenses.
- Generous Annual Salary with RVU and Quality Incentives.
- There will be additional compensation for involvement.
- Short and long term disability and group life insurance.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance, medical and dental insurance.
- Physicians that are board eligible or board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Full-time opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago