Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Frankfort) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Frankfort, KY.
- Opportunity for partnership.
- Stipend available for residents currently completing training.
- Outpatient only opportunity with.
- Large, well-established multi-specialty group is seeking an additional physician (BC/BE Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Internal Medicine) due to growth for one of its primary care offices.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- This position offers a competitive salary guarantee plus potential for production-driven bonus.
- Benefits package includes health and dental, life insurance, 401k, long-term disability, vacation and CME time, CME reimbursement, flexible spending account and health savings account.
- Average daily patient volume per provider is 20-25.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.