Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Frankfort) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Outpatient only opportunity with.
- Stipend available for residents currently completing training.
- This position offers a competitive salary guarantee plus potential for production-driven bonus.
- Opportunity for partnership.
- Benefits package includes health and dental, life insurance, 401k, long-term disability, vacation and CME time, CME reimbursement, flexible spending account and health savings account.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Large, well-established multi-specialty group is seeking an additional physician (BC/BE Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Internal Medicine) due to growth for one of its primary care offices.
- Average daily patient volume per provider is 20-25.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Frankfort, KY.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.