Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Frankfort) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Frankfort, KY.
- Outpatient only opportunity with.
- Average daily patient volume per provider is 20-25.
- Opportunity for partnership.
- Stipend available for residents currently completing training.
- This position offers a competitive salary guarantee plus potential for production-driven bonus.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Benefits package includes health and dental, life insurance, 401k, long-term disability, vacation and CME time, CME reimbursement, flexible spending account and health savings account.
- Large, well-established multi-specialty group is seeking an additional physician (BC/BE Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Internal Medicine) due to growth for one of its primary care offices.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago