Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bluefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center - On the West Virginia/Virginia State Line!
- Good school systems and affordable cost of living.
- Bluefield is a four-season town with several hundred miles of ATV trails, hunting, fishing, white water rafting and other outdoor activities.
- No Visa Sponsorship Available.
- Opportunity to Supervise Physician Assistants.
- Compensation determined by experience.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Commencement bonus.
- Board Certification or Board Qualified with Certification in Process Required.
- Mostly Outpatient Duties.
- 5 Renovated Exam Rooms.
- 5+ Years of Experience Preferred.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bluefield, WV.
- Join a Hospital-owned Single Specialty Clinic.
- Approximately 100 miles from Charleston, WV and Roanoke, VA and less than 175 miles from Charlotte, NC.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago