Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Student loan repayment (negotiable).
- Continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Production & quality bonus potential.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- CME allowance.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- This includes meeting or exceeding standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Seeking a Primary Care Physician to participate as a clinic team member in the delivery of care and services to patients.
- Competitive salary.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- The clinic physician plays a key role on the clinic team in leading, modeling and delivering the full range of services to our clients.
- Large referral network.
- Opportunity in well established Internal Medicine Practice.
- Comprehensive benefits - including 401k (with match), PTO, medical, dental.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago