Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- Comprehensive benefits - including 401k (with match), PTO, medical, dental.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Opportunity in well established Internal Medicine Practice.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- The clinic physician plays a key role on the clinic team in leading, modeling and delivering the full range of services to our clients.
- Seeking a Primary Care Physician to participate as a clinic team member in the delivery of care and services to patients.
- Large referral network.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- CME allowance.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- This includes meeting or exceeding standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Student loan repayment (negotiable).
- Competitive salary.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Production & quality bonus potential.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago