Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student loan repayment (negotiable).
- The clinic physician plays a key role on the clinic team in leading, modeling and delivering the full range of services to our clients.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- CME allowance.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Competitive salary.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Comprehensive benefits - including 401k (with match), PTO, medical, dental.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- This includes meeting or exceeding standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Production & quality bonus potential.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Opportunity in well established Internal Medicine Practice.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue.
- Seeking a Primary Care Physician to participate as a clinic team member in the delivery of care and services to patients.
- Large referral network.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago