Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Broadway Center.
- For more than 20 years JenCare has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to a geriatric and complex patient population.
- We are hiring Internists, Family Medicine Physicians and Geriatricians to join our team and care for our patients.
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking BC/BE Primary Care physicians who appreciate complicated senior patients, managing the healthcare of 450 patients or less, and excel in a collaborate environment.
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care physicians who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- Leadership opportunities!
- Annual Bonus based on quality measures NOT RVU!
- NewBurg Center.
- JenCare is Physician run and operated.
- Retention Bonus!
- We enjoy patient satisfaction scores in the 93rd %tile and higher.
- Commencement Bonus!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Louisville, KY.
- Competitive salary up to 90th percentile of Mgma.
- Valley Station Center.
- Debt Forgiveness!
- Partner path opportunity available within 1 year.
- JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers has 3 outpatient centers in Louisville, Kentucky and others across the country.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.