Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They're great places to work, live and play.
- King's Daughters Medical Center, a 465-bed regional referral center in Ashland, Kentucky, is providing outstanding opportunities for board eligible/certified internal medicine physicians.
- Our Family Care Centers are located in family friendly communities with great schools, low crime and affordable living.
- H1B candidates are welcome.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ashland, KY.
- We are recognized regionally and nationally for our quality of care.
- They feature lab and X-ray services, as well as the Epic electronic medical records system.
- King's Daughters is the provider of choice in our region, serving 700,000 residents throughout our Tri-State (Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia).
- 1 among Kentucky hospitals in Overall Clinical Quality.
- Recently, CareChex named Kdmc.
- King's Daughters Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer.
- These clinics feature ready-made practices with excellent reputations in the communities they serve.
- Our primary care physicians practice in our King's Daughters Family Care Centers, which provide high-quality care in communities throughout eastern Kentucky and southern Ohio.
- We are actively seeking internists to practice in Kdmc Family Care Centers in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Excellent benefits (health, life, vision, dental and retirement).
- They also are a short drive to Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky, and Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio.
- Quality and customer service bonuses plus stipends for advance practitioner supervision.
- Flexible four-day work schedule and no inpatient rounding,.
- Six weeks vacation plus one week for CME.
- Incoming providers earn a first year guarantee of $225,000 plus wRVU productivity.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago