Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Parkersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Incentive pay based on wRVU's.
- This is an employed position that allows you to make an immediate community impact.
- A generous PTO arrangement, including $5,000 CME allowance.
- While it is within easy driving distance of major metropolitan areas, it provides a family-friendly lifestyle that larger urban areas can't offer.
- A comprehensive benefits package including retirement.
- Outpatient Opportunity BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician.
- Exceptional Pay and Benefits.
- Malpractice insurance and relocation expenses.
- This office currently has two other primary care physicians.
- A very competitive salary.
- The provider will also receive relocation and student loan assistance.
- This practice location is located in a newly remodeled building close to the hospital in Parkersburg, WV.
- Signing bonus/loan repayment.
- Parkersburg is a wonderful community centrally located in the Mid-Ohio Valley.
- This opportunity offers an excellent compensation package with a $20,000 signing bonus and a base salary consistent with Mgma median and incentive pay based on wRVUs.
- Fantastic Location.
- Low crime, quality education, advanced technology, excellent, cultural attractions along with a variety of recreational activities make the Parkersburg area a great place for a work, life balance.
- Camden Clark Medical Center (Ccmc) is making a strong commitment to building their outpatient, primary care practice.
- An exemplary school system, a solid and diversified economic base, a family-friendly atmosphere coupled with a progressive vision of our health care system will prove to provide an auspicious lifestyle.
- Ccmc has 24-hour hospitalist coverage, as well as Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians that cover the ICU.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Parkersburg, WV.
- This hospital offers stellar benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage.
- The provider will also receive a 403B matching retirement plan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.