Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Parkersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This practice location is located in a newly remodeled building close to the hospital in Parkersburg, WV.
- Fantastic Location.
- A comprehensive benefits package including retirement.
- While it is within easy driving distance of major metropolitan areas, it provides a family-friendly lifestyle that larger urban areas can't offer.
- Low crime, quality education, advanced technology, excellent, cultural attractions along with a variety of recreational activities make the Parkersburg area a great place for a work, life balance.
- This hospital offers stellar benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Parkersburg, WV.
- Signing bonus/loan repayment.
- Incentive pay based on wRVU's.
- Outpatient Opportunity BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician.
- This office currently has two other primary care physicians.
- Ccmc has 24-hour hospitalist coverage, as well as Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians that cover the ICU.
- Camden Clark Medical Center (Ccmc) is making a strong commitment to building their outpatient, primary care practice.
- The provider will also receive relocation and student loan assistance.
- A generous PTO arrangement, including $5,000 CME allowance.
- This opportunity offers an excellent compensation package with a $20,000 signing bonus and a base salary consistent with Mgma median and incentive pay based on wRVUs.
- Exceptional Pay and Benefits.
- Parkersburg is a wonderful community centrally located in the Mid-Ohio Valley.
- Malpractice insurance and relocation expenses.
- An exemplary school system, a solid and diversified economic base, a family-friendly atmosphere coupled with a progressive vision of our health care system will prove to provide an auspicious lifestyle.
- The provider will also receive a 403B matching retirement plan.
- A very competitive salary.
- This is an employed position that allows you to make an immediate community impact.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.