Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Parkersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This practice location is located in a newly remodeled building close to the hospital in Parkersburg, WV.
- While it is within easy driving distance of major metropolitan areas, it provides a family-friendly lifestyle that larger urban areas can't offer.
- The provider will also receive relocation and student loan assistance.
- This office currently has two other primary care physicians.
- Low crime, quality education, advanced technology, excellent, cultural attractions along with a variety of recreational activities make the Parkersburg area a great place for a work, life balance.
- This opportunity offers an excellent compensation package with a $20,000 signing bonus and a base salary consistent with Mgma median and incentive pay based on wRVUs.
- Incentive pay based on wRVU's.
- Signing bonus/loan repayment.
- Camden Clark Medical Center (Ccmc) is making a strong commitment to building their outpatient, primary care practice.
- A very competitive salary.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Parkersburg, WV.
- Malpractice insurance and relocation expenses.
- Outpatient Opportunity BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician.
- A comprehensive benefits package including retirement.
- Exceptional Pay and Benefits.
- Parkersburg is a wonderful community centrally located in the Mid-Ohio Valley.
- Ccmc has 24-hour hospitalist coverage, as well as Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians that cover the ICU.
- The provider will also receive a 403B matching retirement plan.
- This hospital offers stellar benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage.
- An exemplary school system, a solid and diversified economic base, a family-friendly atmosphere coupled with a progressive vision of our health care system will prove to provide an auspicious lifestyle.
- Fantastic Location.
- This is an employed position that allows you to make an immediate community impact.
- A generous PTO arrangement, including $5,000 CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago