Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be team-oriented, and committed to Veterans care.
- Ideal Candidate: Board Certified Internal/Family Medicine Physician with at least five years of solid medical expertise.
- There's more here than meets the eye!
- In this friendly collegial environment, the facility has 3 additional doctors and a physician assistant.
- Life, health, long term care insurance and retirement benefits.
- In addition, the clinic offers mental health (psychologist), pharmacy (pharmD), optometry, and telehealth services.
- There are 4 members per team, Registered nurse, LPN, clerk and a provider.
- 10 paid Federal holidays.
- The clinic operates on the Patient Aligned Centered Team (Pact) concept.
- Relocation/Recruitment Incentives MAY BE Authorized.
- Candidates with prior military experience may be able to combine their accrued military retirement credit with VA pension benefits.
- Full and unrestricted MD/DO license (from any state).
- Liability Protection.
- Competitive Salary,.
- VA OUT-Patient Clinic.
- Interested: Forward your C.V.
- 26 days paid annual vacation/personal leave per year.
- Primary Care Physician Opportunity.
- No Overhead, No Insurance Companies to deal with.
- We are seeking a full-time Physician to Veterans in a primary care setting.
- " Located in Floyd county in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Prestonsburg is the ideal destination for an outdoor adventure, entertainment, golf, and great living.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, absolutley NO weekends!
- 1 license/50 States - 49 Days' off each year!
- VA Physicians are entitled to 11 federal holidays and also receive nearly 6 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Practice Pure Medicine.
- Prestonsburg, KY Dept.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Huntington, WV.
- Prestonsburg, Kentucky is the "Star City of Eastern Kentucky.
- The physician is eligible to participate in a pension program as well as a matching Thrift Savings Plan which is similar to a 401K.
- Direct Federal membership to the AMA without dues.
- 13 days of wellness leave each year with no limit on accumulation.
- As a VA Physician the possibilities' are endless!
- The Huntington VA Medical Center the parent facility (70 miles away).
- BC/BE Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- You should hold an unrestricted United States license (does not need to be a Kentucky license).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago