Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
- Join a very established, full service Family Medicine practice.
- EClinical Works.
- You can admit your own patients to the hospital IF desired.
- Full benefits.
- All unassigned patients to go the hospitals program.
- Work Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm.
- Life, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, deferred comp plan, 25 days PTO, LTD, STD, CME, etc.
- 10 days of. You only have to follow your own patients so you don't need to come in much.
- 40 hour work week.
- First year salary $220 - $250k depending on candidate.
- If you are willing/interested in covering nursing homes in the area that is available.
- There are 3 clinics - full scope practice offering lab, CT, MRI, full service diagnostic, EGD's DNC, biopsies.
- The incoming physician is inheriting a practice with upwards potential of $350k/Year if they want to work.
- Located an hour's drive to Lexington and Cincinnati - rolling farm land rich heritage and beauty.
- The practice has a continued increased volume and they need another in addition to several retiring physicians in the area!
- Currently there is one physician there and the volume has increased to 45 patients/day and they would like to see it at 25-30 patients per day/per provider.
- Outpatient Only.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Staffing Solutions Inc..