Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Outpatient only or Traditional practice.
- Top in the state ranked K-12 school system with local university.
- Will be joining three other providers with one unable to accept new patients.
- 3 public golf courses, National & State Parks, art guild and wildlife refuge.
- Flexible scheduling and condensed work weeks available.
- "Friendliest town in America"&.8211.
- Visas candidates are welcome.
- United States Today.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Short drive to Nashville, Memphis, Lexington and St. Louis.
- Employed base salary + wRVU bonus with student loan repayment, residency stipends, sign-on and retention bonuses available.
- Must be able to see 20+ patients per day.
- Kentucky Primary Care.
- Reference FP/IM 6641.
- Low cost lakefront properties on 250 mi&.178.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago