Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a block schedule of 7on/7off.
- Residents and visitors can find numerous activities here!
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician for hospitalist opportunity.
- Live in the suburbs but have easy access to large metro areas!
- Facility: 100 plus bed hospital.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, and full comprehensive benefits offered!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Location: This Kentucky town is just 20 minutes outside of Lexington, KY and home to Eastern Kentucky University.
- There is excellent sub specialty support.
- Here you can enjoy learning about the rich history the town has to offer, outdoor adventure, golf, and shopping and excellent dining options downtown has to offer.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago