Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Weston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top ranked schools in the state.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Weston, WV.
- Abundant outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, camping and golf.
- Awarded safest city to live in WV with affordable cost of living.
- Flexible schedule and outstanding work- life balance.
- H1b and J-1 waiver eligible.
- Student loan assistance.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage.
- Sign on bonus, relocation incentives and comprehensive benefits.
- Established referral patterns and sub- specialty support.
- Charming Ohio Valley community with easy access to large medical academic intuitions.
- Beautiful wineries, rich regional history, historic home and mills.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago