Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Nationwide) is for an academic medical center.
- Chief, Department of Clinical Investigation.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- In addition to the above qualifications, permanent United States residency is required for Reserve duty officers.
- Qualifying medical school students can also benefit through unique training opportunities exclusive to Army Medical Corps officers.
- Completion of a training program in an internal medicine specialty.
- Medical consultant.
- Physicians may even serve as faculty at one of our prestigious graduate medical education programs.
- Examine, diagnose and treat or recommend courses of management for adults with medical illness.
- Job Duties.
- As an Army Medical Corps officer, you'll have access to the most sophisticated technology, the opportunity to consult with experts in both the military and private sector, plus exceptional professional growth opportunities, including continuing education courses, seminars and conferences.
- Medical Corps officers will also attend certain military short courses designed to develop and enhance the tactical, technical and operational skills unique to the military environment.
- Whether your specialty is cardiology or pediatrics, you'll find that the professionals working with you on the United States Army Reserve health care team are at the top of their fields.
- Conduct medical research on diseases of military importance, and conduct, supervise and participate in graduate Medical education and training of other medical personnel needed to sustain a robust and readily available medical system.
- For physicians just starting out, the Army Medical Corps offers first-year graduate medical education, residency and fellowship programs.
- In the United States Army, the case diversity physicians experience in caring for Soldiers and their families far exceeds the medical care environment of the private sector.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Active Duty.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved gaduate medical education internship.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Perform special staff functions in health support for commanders at all levels.
- United States citizenship.
- Hysicians who are a part of the internal medicine group provide diagnosis and treatment for localized ailments and diseases.
- Exercise command of medical units as provided by law and regulation.
- Conduct and supervise direct patient care, and plan and execute disease prevention and health promotion programs.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver,.
- Unique duty positions include: chief, Department of Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by US Army Health Care Recruiting