Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fort Knox) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Completion of a training program in an internal medicine specialty.
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k).
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Signing (accession) bonus.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver).
- You'll work alongside professionals at the top of their fields and gain experience that will advance your career and build pride in your country.
- Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service.
- Numerous positions are available worldwide in areas such as nuclear medicine, pulmonary disease, gastroenterology, cardiology, allergy studies, clinical immunology, pediatrics, nephrology, endocrinology, rheumatology, clinical pharmacology, internal medicine and psychiatry.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved Graduate Medical Education (GME) internship.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- The physicians who are a part of the internal medicine group provide diagnoses and treatments for localized ailments and diseases.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Paid continuing education.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- There are no concerns about malpractice insurance premiums or overhead costs.
- United States citizenship.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- Training to become a leader in your field.
- When you become an officer on the United States Army health care team, you'll have the backing and resources of one of the world's largest and most advanced health care organizations.
- Privileges that come with being an officer in the United States Army.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by US Army Health Care Recruiting