Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Weston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pittsburgh is two hours away.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Weston, WV.
- Your children can enjoy a public or private school education as well as a number of extracurricular activities such as 4-H, youth soccer, football, baseball, and basketball.
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital is searching for an Internal Medicine Physician to join its growing hospital.
- Stonewall is a very busy, small, rural hospital with a diverse medical staff specializing in cardiology, pulmonology, colorectal surgery, general surgery, urology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, internal medicine, family practice, and pediatrics Our rural community is located off of I-79, a major north-south corridor.
- There are seven colleges and universities within an hour of our town.
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital is a 70-bed facility located in the beautiful and historic area of the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
- Washington, DC is four hours.
- Our friendly and hardworking population enjoys a low crime rate and low taxes yet we have access to an abundance of outdoor activities such as skiing, fishing, camping, golfing, and boating.
- A tertiary care center is only one hour north.
- Weston, West Virginia is a beautiful area with an ideal climate.
- The position includes a very generous income guarantee as well as a sign on bonus and relocation package.
- This is a great place to raise a family.
- Specialists serve a population of 70,000.
- And New York City is seven hours.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago