Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME reimbursement.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Our community offers the appeal of small-town living, but is easily accessible to major urban areas.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
- We are located 84 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia, 205 miles north of Charlotte, NC and 350 miles from Washington, DC.
- Summers County ARH Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital that enjoys a reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered hospital.
- Must have successfully completed a United States residency in Internal Medicine.
- Student loan assistance.
- ARH offers a very competitive compensation package including a salary with a productivity arrangement, sign-on bonus, stipend while in residency, loan forgiveness, moving allowance, etc.
- Sign on bonus.
- Summers County is located in the scenic Appalachian mountains near the West Virginia / Virginia border.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hinton, WV.
- The practitioner will provide outpatient and inpatient responsibilities and share.
- ARH prides itself with a high tech-high touch approach to medicine with modern equipment and a congenial staff.
- The Internal Medicine physician will join another Internal Medicine physician and Family Practice physician as well as other mid-level providers in an established practice.
- All physicians in this General practice work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
- Relocation assistance.
- Summers County ARH Rural Health Clinic, located in Hinton, WV, has an immediate need for an Internal Medicine practitioner interested in an employed practice.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school is required.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.