Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Summers County ARH Rural Health Clinic, located in Hinton, WV, has an immediate need for an Internal Medicine practitioner interested in an employed practice.
- Be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hinton, WV.
- ARH prides itself with a high tech-high touch approach to medicine with modern equipment and a congenial staff.
- The Internal Medicine physician will join another Internal Medicine physician and Family Practice physician as well as other mid-level providers in an established practice.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Summers County is located in the scenic Appalachian mountains near the West Virginia / Virginia border.
- Student loan assistance.
- The practitioner will provide outpatient and inpatient responsibilities and share.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- CME reimbursement.
- We are located 84 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia, 205 miles north of Charlotte, NC and 350 miles from Washington, DC.
- Summers County ARH Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital that enjoys a reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered hospital.
- Our community offers the appeal of small-town living, but is easily accessible to major urban areas.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
- Relocation assistance.
- All physicians in this General practice work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
- Must have successfully completed a United States residency in Internal Medicine.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school is required.
- ARH offers a very competitive compensation package including a salary with a productivity arrangement, sign-on bonus, stipend while in residency, loan forgiveness, moving allowance, etc.
- Sign on bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.