Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME reimbursement.
- Our community offers the appeal of small-town living, but is easily accessible to major urban areas.
- Summers County ARH Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital that enjoys a reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered hospital.
- Summers County ARH Rural Health Clinic, located in Hinton, WV, has an immediate need for an Internal Medicine practitioner interested in an employed practice.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
- Student loan assistance.
- All physicians in this General practice work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
- Must have successfully completed a United States residency in Internal Medicine.
- Relocation assistance.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration.
- ARH prides itself with a high tech-high touch approach to medicine with modern equipment and a congenial staff.
- Be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Summers County is located in the scenic Appalachian mountains near the West Virginia / Virginia border.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hinton, WV.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Sign on bonus.
- The Internal Medicine physician will join another Internal Medicine physician and Family Practice physician as well as other mid-level providers in an established practice.
- ARH offers a very competitive compensation package including a salary with a productivity arrangement, sign-on bonus, stipend while in residency, loan forgiveness, moving allowance, etc.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- The practitioner will provide outpatient and inpatient responsibilities and share.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school is required.
- We are located 84 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia, 205 miles north of Charlotte, NC and 350 miles from Washington, DC.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago