Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Summers County is located in the scenic Appalachian mountains near the West Virginia / Virginia border.
- ARH offers a very competitive compensation package including a salary with a productivity arrangement, sign-on bonus, stipend while in residency, loan forgiveness, moving allowance, etc.
- Summers County ARH Rural Health Clinic, located in Hinton, WV, has an immediate need for an Internal Medicine practitioner interested in an employed practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- Sign on bonus.
- CME reimbursement.
- The Internal Medicine physician will join another Internal Medicine physician and Family Practice physician as well as other mid-level providers in an established practice.
- Must have successfully completed a United States residency in Internal Medicine.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Student loan assistance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hinton, WV.
- Our community offers the appeal of small-town living, but is easily accessible to major urban areas.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school is required.
- All physicians in this General practice work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
- Be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration.
- Summers County ARH Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital that enjoys a reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered hospital.
- ARH prides itself with a high tech-high touch approach to medicine with modern equipment and a congenial staff.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- We are located 84 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia, 205 miles north of Charlotte, NC and 350 miles from Washington, DC.
- The practitioner will provide outpatient and inpatient responsibilities and share.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.