Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ashland, KY.
- Use a panel of physician experts in areas outside own expertise to bring specialty knowledge to bear on complex situations.
- Simon Ahtaridis, MD, National Clinical Advisor and Chief Medical Officer at Sound Physicians.
- Serves as a clinical resource on process improvement and best practices.
- 3 years post-residency experience as an advisor - strongly preferred.
- Education on application of medical necessity criteria within 3 months of hire.
- If you are a progressive Physician Advisor who wants internal mobility, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Do you have the following credentials and experience?
- The Medical Director of Advisory Services role is an ideal opportunity for an upcoming physician leader/executive looking for an administrative position with improved work life balance.
- Utilization-specific training from Abqaurp (The American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians), or equivalent within 12 months of hire.
- Make a positive impact by counseling physicians and others regarding decisions when overt quality, ethical, regulatory, and/or financial risks may be incurred.
- Sustainable schedule with ample time off.
- A day in the life is divided between direct advisory support for the hospital and utilization management activities.
- You will be able to enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule, generous compensation package including relocation, malpractice with tail insurance, paid CME time-off, paid vacation, retirement and more.
- MD or DO Licensure within the state of Kentucky.
- In fact, the need for physician advisory services has intensified in hospitals across the country - particularly through the onsite physician advisor role.
- As the Medical Director of Advisory Services at our partner hospital, you will have access to dedicated leadership development resources, including our online proprietary learning and development portal, Sound Institute.
- "The physician advisor career has been around literally for decades, but in the past few years, the role has evolved and even made a resurgence.
- Sound Advisory Services is searching for a forward-thinking Physician Leader to enact change at our Partner Hospital in Ashland, Kentucky.
- As a physician leader you will play a critical role in both group and one on one education within the medical staff.
- Board Certification (base specialty) recognized by Abms or Abqaurp.
- Please enjoy this. Simon Ahtaridis, to gain more insight into the importance of the Physician Advisory specialty within Sound.
- Dedicated training and development team offering year round opportunities.
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Director of Advisory Services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago