Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Maysville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The park's biggest attraction is a 12 acre fishing lake.
- The school systems (both public and private) are among the best in the state, and in addition to their academic offerings feature wonderful music and sports programs.
- With a strong and clinically-leading hospitalist program in place, the physician can have tremendous confidence in the quality of care for their admitted patients.
- The physician will have options of employment or join an existing private group practice.
- Maysville is a safe, family friendly community and boasts a picturesque downtown set on the banks of the Ohio River as well as bustling shopping-business corridors.
- The largest park is a 57-acre space with an Olympic-size swimming pool, a par three golf course, putt-putt golf, three tennis courts, two softball fields, five picnic shelters, several playgrounds and a one-mile walking trail.
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to grow the primary care base in Maysville.
- Both traditional or outpatient settings are offered.
- Maysville has a rich history and features an active/trendy downtown life that includes multiple festivals and a wonderful live theatre that offers high-quality productions for our community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maysville, KY.
- Enjoy the best of non-urban living with safe, low cost of living, and a small town yet sophisticated atmosphere, all within a short drive to either Lexington or Cincinnati for urban amenities.
- Washington is a nearby community that has a deep historical roots and offers quaint scenery and unique antique shopping.
- A generous compensation package with full benefits that include health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401k, CME, paid vacation, sign on bonus, relocation and consideration of student loan assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago