Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Morgantown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work alongside top-notch subspecialists.
- Spend quality time with your patients and practice medicine the best way you see fit.
- Base + Production = Top earning potential.
- Comprehensive health benefits including malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and retirement planning.
- Physician with MD/DO degree required.
- 250,000+ | Outdoor Paradise.
- One of the region's leading and growing organizations is seeking quality-driven and knowledgeable providers to become central in community health.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Cohesive and collaborative team environment lets you focus solely on patient care.
- Morgantown, West Virginia.
- Established and faithful patient base - truly make a difference in your future community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Morgantown, WV.
- Join a thriving community healthcare organization of excellence!
- Rewarding Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago