Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Georgetown is proud to be the American hometown of Toyota Camry, Venza, Avalon and Lexus ES production facility.
- Clinic hours are 8:30A to 5:00P Monday through Friday with lunch from 12:30 to 1:30.
- Only twenty minutes to Lexington, twenty two minutes to the Lexington Airport and one hour from the Cincinnati Airport.
- The practice utilizes Paradigm EMR that is integrated with the hospital system.
- Georgetown College, is a private four-year liberal arts school and the University of Kentucky, Transylvania University and Midway College are all located in the surrounding area.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Georgetown, KY.
- The opening is due to growth and pent up demand for adult services.
- Enjoy patient access to broad specialty services from General Surgery, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, ENT, Neurology, Interventional Pain and GI.
- The incoming physician can expect tremendous support with an option of partnership or employee status.
- Steeped in tradition and just 10 miles down the road in nearby Lexington, Keeneland Race Course attracts people from around the world for their yearly meets in April and October.
- The group currently consists of three Internal Medicine physicians with Advanced Provider and front and back office support.
- Join an established well reputed Internal Medicine private practice only twenty minutes from Lexington.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago