Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Over 300 bed tertiary hospital part of large health system.
- Physicians will enjoy a great work/life balance.
- This town is also home to The University of Kentucky which has one of the best men's basketball teams in Ncaa history.
- Also, you can find great public and private schools here along with an airport for easy traveling to and from.
- If you are the outdoorsy type, there is plenty to do!
- Full time is 180 shifts a year.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation plus potential bonuses and full comprehensive benefits!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Between visiting the horse track, wineries, breweries, visiting the historic and charming downtown, or simply enjoying the history this town has to offer, it is guaranteed to be an unforgettable time here.
- Location: Welcome to the second largest city in Kentucky known as the "Horse Capital of the World". Residents and visitors alike can enjoy the abundance of unique independently owned restaurants, shopping boutiques, and the largest mall in the state.
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 22 other physicians with 3 dedicated nocturnists.
- This is a hospitalist opportunity with flexible block scheduling!
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago