Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Murray) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We've a population of around 26K.
- We offer a most competitive compensation package, generous benefits package and retirement, relocation, student loan repayment assistance, generous signing bonus, $6K CME annually, coverage of Medical License and dues, malpractice coverage, and we believe in providing a comfortable work-life balance for our physicians.
- We are seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our hospital-employed practice, Murray Medical Associates.
- Murray Calloway County Hospital is not-for-profit, community-owned, with 152 beds (opened in 1910), and run by an Administration that is family-focused, work/life balance focused, and accessible to our physician staff, recognizing the importance of our physician staff.
- The staff is wonderful and all share the same focus: providing the best and most compassionate care for our patients.
- Murray is located in western KY, 2 hours from Nashville and just 15 minutes from the beautiful KY Lakes Region and Land Between the Lakes.
- Physician Liaison for Murray Calloway County Hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Murray, KY.
- Voted Friendliest Small Town in America by United States Today and Rand McNally, you will find we are a welcoming, bright, and safe community, we offer state and nationally ranked K-12 education, and higher education opportunities at Murray State University - whose population lends an extra energy, culture, and growth to our town.
- Stephanie Nutter-Osborne.
- We also offer a generous resident/fellowship stipend.
- We currently have 3 Family Medicine physicians, and 1 Internal Medicine physician, and 4 Nurse Practitioners.
- We offer both an outpatient only option, or an inpatient/outpatient hybrid model - the choice is yours.
- I would love the opportunity to talk to you about this opportunity!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.