Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Murray) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We also offer a generous resident/fellowship stipend.
- Murray is located in western KY, 2 hours from Nashville and just 15 minutes from the beautiful KY Lakes Region and Land Between the Lakes.
- Physician Liaison for Murray Calloway County Hospital.
- The staff is wonderful and all share the same focus: providing the best and most compassionate care for our patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Murray, KY.
- We offer both an outpatient only option, or an inpatient/outpatient hybrid model - the choice is yours.
- Stephanie Nutter-Osborne.
- We are seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our hospital-employed practice, Murray Medical Associates.
- Voted Friendliest Small Town in America by United States Today and Rand McNally, you will find we are a welcoming, bright, and safe community, we offer state and nationally ranked K-12 education, and higher education opportunities at Murray State University - whose population lends an extra energy, culture, and growth to our town.
- I would love the opportunity to talk to you about this opportunity!
- We offer a most competitive compensation package, generous benefits package and retirement, relocation, student loan repayment assistance, generous signing bonus, $6K CME annually, coverage of Medical License and dues, malpractice coverage, and we believe in providing a comfortable work-life balance for our physicians.
- We currently have 3 Family Medicine physicians, and 1 Internal Medicine physician, and 4 Nurse Practitioners.
- We've a population of around 26K.
- Murray Calloway County Hospital is not-for-profit, community-owned, with 152 beds (opened in 1910), and run by an Administration that is family-focused, work/life balance focused, and accessible to our physician staff, recognizing the importance of our physician staff.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago