Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Between visiting the horse track, wineries, breweries, visiting the historic and charming downtown, or simply enjoying the history this town has to offer, it is guaranteed to be an unforgettable time here.
- Full time is 180 shifts a year.
- Location: Welcome to the second largest city in Kentucky known as the "Horse Capital of the World". Residents and visitors alike can enjoy the abundance of unique independently owned restaurants, shopping boutiques, and the largest mall in the state.
- Also, you can find great public and private schools here along with an airport for easy traveling to and from.
- If you are the outdoorsy type, there is plenty to do!
- Physicians will enjoy a great work/life balance.
- This is a hospitalist opportunity with flexible block scheduling!
- This town is also home to The University of Kentucky which has one of the best men's basketball teams in Ncaa history.
- Facility: Over 300 bed tertiary hospital part of large health system.
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 22 other physicians with 3 dedicated nocturnists.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation plus potential bonuses and full comprehensive benefits!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago