Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lexington) is a multispecialty group practice.
- This position will offer a competitive salary guarantee with potential production-driven quarterly bonuses.
- This is an outpatient opportunity with phone.
- Lexington Clinic offers a very rich benefits package for physicians to include health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend, and flexible spending account.
- Existing patient base.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- Lexington Clinic has its own group of Hospitalists who provide care at St. Joseph/Kentucky One Health Hospital in Lexington.
- Excellent payer mix.
- Lexington Clinic is seeking a full-time BC/BE Internist to join a well-established group practice in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Loan forgiveness / retention bonus available (full-time positions only).
- Opportunity for partnership is available after one year.
- Excellent specialty care partners.
- Physician owned / partnership track.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.