Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lexington) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician owned / partnership track.
- Loan forgiveness / retention bonus available (full-time positions only).
- Lexington Clinic has its own group of Hospitalists who provide care at St. Joseph/Kentucky One Health Hospital in Lexington.
- Excellent specialty care partners.
- Excellent payer mix.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- Lexington Clinic is seeking a full-time BC/BE Internist to join a well-established group practice in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Existing patient base.
- This position will offer a competitive salary guarantee with potential production-driven quarterly bonuses.
- Opportunity for partnership is available after one year.
- This is an outpatient opportunity with phone.
- Lexington Clinic offers a very rich benefits package for physicians to include health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend, and flexible spending account.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.