Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lexington) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Opportunity for partnership is available after one year.
- This is an outpatient opportunity with phone.
- Excellent specialty care partners.
- Excellent payer mix.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- Loan forgiveness / retention bonus available (full-time positions only).
- Lexington Clinic offers a very rich benefits package for physicians to include health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend, and flexible spending account.
- Existing patient base.
- Physician owned / partnership track.
- This position will offer a competitive salary guarantee with potential production-driven quarterly bonuses.
- Lexington Clinic is seeking a full-time BC/BE Internist to join a well-established group practice in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Lexington Clinic has its own group of Hospitalists who provide care at St. Joseph/Kentucky One Health Hospital in Lexington.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago