Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Morehead) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous nnual salary with sign-on bonus, paid relocation, financial advocate and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice.
- We are seeking a seasoned Hospitalist for our Program Director position at St. Claire Regional Medical Center, a 159-bed facility located in Morehead, KY.
- Flexible schedule 7 on/7 off in cohesive team settings with robust onsite administrative support.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and additional income.
- The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Aug 31.