Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Morehead) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Generous nnual salary with sign-on bonus, paid relocation, financial advocate and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice.
- Flexible schedule 7 on/7 off in cohesive team settings with robust onsite administrative support.
- The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- We are seeking a seasoned Hospitalist for our Program Director position at St. Claire Regional Medical Center, a 159-bed facility located in Morehead, KY.
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and additional income.
This perm job opening was posted
by Apogee Physicians