Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Benefits.
- Loan forgiveness.
- Potential stipend for last year of training.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- RVU Structure Contract with Bonus Potential (provider is compensated without regard to payor).
- Bowling Green is just 30 minutes away!
- Louisville is a 60 minute drive up I-65.
- TJ Hospital has associated FP Residency program from University of Louisville.
- Assume this mature practice and be busy from day one.
- Paid CME.
- PulmCC Nephrology,Inv.
- TJ Hospital offers a hospitalist program that allows the primary care provider either follow their patients inpatient or not.
- Complete imaging, Pharmacy, Rehab, and Womens services located in the same building.
- Please follow the link to the "Pavilion". In our pavilion, we also have a very busy Urgent Care seeing 33,000 patients per year.
- Currently the practice consist of 12 primary care providers with a mixture of family medicine, internal medicine, Med Peds and Nurse Practitioners.
- We have more patients than our primary care providers can see.
- TJ Community Hospital is currently recruiting additional BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join our employed physician group TJ Health Partners.
- Description of Clinic/Office Space: ~ 10,000 sq ft, 45 exam rooms, provider offices.
- Specialty physicians located on the 2nd floor.
- Internal Medicine.
- This past year we have had one family physician retire and another to relocate to be close to family.
- Located on I-65 great access north and south.
- We are actively diverting UC patients to our Primary Physicians located in the same 233,000 sq ft outpatient center.
- Competitive Salary.
- 4 of our providers see pediatric patients.
- Cultural center Skypac (southern Kentucky Performing art Center.
- This city in KY provides a great place to live and raise a family, with low crime rates, top 6th state ranked public schools, four distinct and mild seasons, secure patient base and 18% below the national average for cost of Living (Sperlings) Easy access to Barren River Lake - fishing, skiing, sailing, swimming or house boating.
- Bowling Green - because this is an outpatient practice you may live in Bowling Green and work in Glasgow.
- Excellent Retirement plan.
- Barren County is a Health Professional Shortage area.
- Aggressive Signing Incentives.
- Cardiology, Pain Mgmt, Urology OB/Gyn, Oncology, Gen Surgery, Neurology.
- Office hours areMonday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00pm central time.
- Corvette Museum and Manufacturing plant.
- On of Kentucky's fastest growing area.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago