Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Choose a bright future as an Internal Medicine physician with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- We invite you.
- And family is important to us.
- A physician-led medical group.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- Starting bonus.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457.
- Baptist Health Lexington offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Competitive benefits package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.