Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- Starting bonus.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- And family is important to us.
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457.
- Choose a bright future as an Internal Medicine physician with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Baptist Health Lexington offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- We invite you.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- A physician-led medical group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.