Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- And family is important to us.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- Baptist Health Lexington offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- A physician-led medical group.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Starting bonus.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457.
- Choose a bright future as an Internal Medicine physician with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- We invite you.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago