Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- A physician-led medical group.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- And family is important to us.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- We invite you.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- Starting bonus.
- Choose a bright future as an Internal Medicine physician with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- Baptist Health Lexington offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago