Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bowling Green, KY.
- Employment Contract - base salary/bonus incentive, comprehensive fringe including health/life/disability, 401K (company match), employee stock purchase plan, fees/dues allowance, and relocation available.
- EClinicalWorks EMR and Practice Management System is utilized.
- With over 64 parks and 18 golf courses, Bowling Green offers endless opportunities for sports and recreation including Lost River Cave and Olde Stone golf course, designed by Arthur Hills.
- Busy, ready-made practice - 20-25 patient office visits daily each provider.
- Only 1 hour from Nashville, TN and less than 2 hours from Louisville, KY.
- Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport offering flights to Atlanta, GA (international airport) and Destin, FL.
- Outpatient only - utilize nationally recognized Hospitalist program created in 2007.
- Central location in Kentucky.
- 25K Sign-on Bonus & may qualify for 50K Student Loan Repayment.
- Cost of living in Bowling Green, KY is below national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues throughout including Skypac, The Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra, and year-round festival.
- Group Practice of seven seasoned physicians - Adult/ Geriatric focused.
- New Opportunity for BE or BC Internist or Family Medicine physician who would like to step into a large employed practice offering Student Loan Repayment and Sign on Bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago