Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fort Knox) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Ethic and Compliance.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support Advanced Cardiac Life Support or other advanced certification does not Supersede BLS certification.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, No Visa or Sponsorship will be provided.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.
- In addition, most internists must be board certified in internal medicine.
- Leads a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively takes responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- All employees must adhere to the Cape Fox Corporation Ethics and Compliance policy and promote a culture that is conducive to Ethical conduct and compliance.
- Coordinates and/or integrates care across all elements of the healthcare system (e.
- Participates in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.
- Internal Medicine Physician (M.
- Provide medical care and treatment of diseases and/or injuries.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fort Knox, KY.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- The more difficult and/or complex patient care requirements are referred to other hospitals or consultants.
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted state license in any state in the United States, District of Columbia, or the territory of Puerto Rico to practice medicine, and a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration.
- Family, public, and private community).
- Board Certified).
- Subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes) and the patient's community (e.
- Must be United States Citizen.
- Have graduated a 4-year medical school program followed by a 3-year intensive residency program in internal medicine.
- Responsible for all cases within the internal medicine specialty and works with considerable freedom from technical supervision.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- Provide a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- Review medical histories and progress of patients.
- Teaches and provides consultation to other health care providers as assigned.
- Cape Fox and Concentric Methods is actvely seeking a BC/ Internal Medicine Physician for our newest (1099) contract award!
- Treat a certain amount a patients per hour minimum and complete the medical documentation as part of the patient visit electronically within 24 hours of the onset of seeing each patient.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program.
- Passed the Medical Licensing Examination (Usmle) before being able to practice.
- The licenses and registration must be renewed and maintained in a current status during the life of the contract.
- Abide by all facility rules, regulations, and policies.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Pursuing certification will not be accepted - No waiver.
- Lynne Boyer Griffin PMP, Senior.
- Properly safeguards all reports and records according to the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (Hipaa) standards.
- Ensures the highest standards of professional practice and ethics are maintained.
- Have a minimum of 12 months Experience in the past 24 months.
- Examine patients, make diagnosis of disease, or injury, and treat patient or prescribe a course of treatment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.