Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Point Pleasant) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The group practices use LSS for medical records which is compatable with the Hospital's Meditech system.
- Pleasant Valley Hospital is a community owned hospital that has an affilliation with Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marshall University School of Medicine in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Generally group physicians refer Pleasant Valley Hospital's specialist and to Cabell Huntington Hospital for those specialist that are not availble.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Point Pleasant, WV.
- Pleasnt Valley's location also provides the unique offering of a small rural town while at the same time beng within one hour of three of West Virginia's larger cities (Huntington, Charleston and Parkersburg) that have easy airport access.
- The job opportunity for Internal Medicie is clinic only with the office located near or in the Hospital..
- The employment arrangement is through Pleasant Valley Hospital's Medical Group Practices which is one of the primary parts of the affilliation with Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marhsall University Medical School.
- The clinic would be in operation five days a week with time allocated for administrative duties.
- This affilliation can provide the opportunity for phyicians to have an acedemic relationship with Marshall University's Medical School.
- Salary generally starts at the Mgma median, but will also have a realistic Wrvu bonus provision and benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago