Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Point Pleasant) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pleasant Valley Hospital is a community owned hospital that has an affilliation with Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marshall University School of Medicine in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Generally group physicians refer Pleasant Valley Hospital's specialist and to Cabell Huntington Hospital for those specialist that are not availble.
- The group practices use LSS for medical records which is compatable with the Hospital's Meditech system.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Point Pleasant, WV.
- The job opportunity for Internal Medicie is clinic only with the office located near or in the Hospital..
- Salary generally starts at the Mgma median, but will also have a realistic Wrvu bonus provision and benefits.
- This affilliation can provide the opportunity for phyicians to have an acedemic relationship with Marshall University's Medical School.
- The clinic would be in operation five days a week with time allocated for administrative duties.
- Pleasnt Valley's location also provides the unique offering of a small rural town while at the same time beng within one hour of three of West Virginia's larger cities (Huntington, Charleston and Parkersburg) that have easy airport access.
- The employment arrangement is through Pleasant Valley Hospital's Medical Group Practices which is one of the primary parts of the affilliation with Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marhsall University Medical School.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago