Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Point Pleasant) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The group practices use LSS for medical records which is compatable with the Hospital's Meditech system.
- This affilliation can provide the opportunity for phyicians to have an acedemic relationship with Marshall University's Medical School.
- Pleasnt Valley's location also provides the unique offering of a small rural town while at the same time beng within one hour of three of West Virginia's larger cities (Huntington, Charleston and Parkersburg) that have easy airport access.
- Pleasant Valley Hospital is a community owned hospital that has an affilliation with Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marshall University School of Medicine in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Point Pleasant, WV.
- The job opportunity for Internal Medicie is clinic only with the office located near or in the Hospital..
- Generally group physicians refer Pleasant Valley Hospital's specialist and to Cabell Huntington Hospital for those specialist that are not availble.
- Salary generally starts at the Mgma median, but will also have a realistic Wrvu bonus provision and benefits.
- The clinic would be in operation five days a week with time allocated for administrative duties.
- The employment arrangement is through Pleasant Valley Hospital's Medical Group Practices which is one of the primary parts of the affilliation with Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marhsall University Medical School.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.