Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Somerset, KY.
- Also on site we offer ancillaries such as lab, x-ray, hearing booth and occupational medicine for workers comp patients and annual physical exams for our community employers.
- Lcma is a Rural Health Clinic that started in the 1970's and now has 15 physicians and 8 mid-level providers seeing patients.
- We have hospitalist to admit your patients as needed.
- The need is now.
- We will welcome Residents, Fellows and experienced applicants.
- The office does have an after- hours clinic which is open 7 days a week to provide care for your patients while you are away.
- Ideal candidate would practice standard of care/ evidence based medicine with the desire to take care of patients in our area.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital a 295 bed regional facility in south central Kentucky is seeking a BC/BE Inernal Medicine physician to join Lake Cumberland Medical Associates located on our campus.
- In addition to taking care of the patients in our community the ideal candidate would participate in our Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency Program by precepting our resident and students on rotations as needed.
- This is an outpatient only opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.