Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Arts, theatre, Sports, parks, nightlife and world renowned restaurants and music scene.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Student loan forgiveness, full benefits and opportunity for growth within organization.
- Facility: A major health management company with long term connections to the area.
- Average daily patient census is less than 20 patients per day.
- Opportunity: Due to growth, seeking additional Internists, Family Practitioners and Geriatricians for 3 locations in Louisville.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary depending on experience and training!
- Outpatient only and schedule will be Monday through Friday.
- Predominantly senior patient panel.
- High focus on quality of care and working with the patient and family.
- Location: Largest City in Kentucky and 28th largest metro area in the United States!
- Partnership option after the first year with no buy-in!
- Also, one of the best areas in the country for wineries and horse country outside the metro area!
- Incentive bonuses, sign on bonus and relocation.
- Resources in place to guarantee every physician's success.
- Low cost of living and one of the better metro areas for singles and families.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago