Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lucrative benefit package includes partnership option.
- Nationally recognized facility for patient satisfaction.
- You will find fun for the whole family at the many parks and country clubs.
- Facility is located just 45 minutes from Louisville, one hour from Lexington and a little over two hours from Nashville.
- Ability to earn $300,0000 base salary plus incentive bonuses for days.
- Known as the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America". The area is in the heart of several winery's and Bourbon distilleries.
- Hospitalist Openings near Louisville, Kentucky.
- Enjoy 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- You may choose to work days only or as a Nocturnist schedules available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.