Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This employed outpatient opportunity is located only one hour from Charleston!
- The draw area is 180, Virginia and Eastern Kentucky providing for a very busy patient base.
- Enjoy a family setting and a practice in the beautiful mountains of southern West Virginia.
- Visa candidates are welcome.
- Medical staff consists of 79 physicians covering 23 specialties.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- Logan Regional has four operating rooms with room for expansion.
- Pacs technology is accessible from your home with a 27 person Radiology group that provides 24/7 coverage.
- Teaching and lecturing available to rotating medical students and PA's.
- Over the last five years we have invested in new technology, new ER & Women's Center and new MRI.
- Generous financial package inclusive of full benefits that include health, life, dental, vision, paid vacation, CME and stipend, LTD, STD, occurrence medical malpractice, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan and educational stipend considered.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago