Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a family setting and a practice in the beautiful mountains of southern West Virginia.
- Pacs technology is accessible from your home with a 27 person Radiology group that provides 24/7 coverage.
- This employed outpatient opportunity is located only one hour from Charleston!
- Generous financial package inclusive of full benefits that include health, life, dental, vision, paid vacation, CME and stipend, LTD, STD, occurrence medical malpractice, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan and educational stipend considered.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- The draw area is 180, Virginia and Eastern Kentucky providing for a very busy patient base.
- Visa candidates are welcome.
- Logan Regional has four operating rooms with room for expansion.
- Over the last five years we have invested in new technology, new ER & Women's Center and new MRI.
- Teaching and lecturing available to rotating medical students and PA's.
- Medical staff consists of 79 physicians covering 23 specialties.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.