Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Teaching and lecturing available to rotating medical students and PA's.
- Over the last five years we have invested in new technology, new ER & Women's Center and new MRI.
- This employed outpatient opportunity is located only one hour from Charleston!
- Medical staff consists of 79 physicians covering 23 specialties.
- Visa candidates are welcome.
- Logan Regional has four operating rooms with room for expansion.
- Pacs technology is accessible from your home with a 27 person Radiology group that provides 24/7 coverage.
- The draw area is 180, Virginia and Eastern Kentucky providing for a very busy patient base.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- Enjoy a family setting and a practice in the beautiful mountains of southern West Virginia.
- Generous financial package inclusive of full benefits that include health, life, dental, vision, paid vacation, CME and stipend, LTD, STD, occurrence medical malpractice, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan and educational stipend considered.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago