Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located only one hour from Nashville TN, Bowling Green KY is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- That inspire exploration, and.
- Neighboring communities that.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at Greenview Regional Hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- That tell our stories,.
- Option to take night.
- Natural wonders.
- Invite you in.
- The hospitalist will admit and cover the ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Swing/evening shift with some day rotation.
- One great place to live.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited, 211-bed hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- 8 hour shifts.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- No weekends required!
- Are all right here.
- Top it all off with friendly folks who understand the value of community and who enjoy sharing it with others, and you have.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a full-time Hospitalist.
- Primarily admissions shift.
- TriStar Greenview offers services like an expanded Emergency Department, Cardiac Cath Lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, Advance Primary Stroke Center, and an Orthopaedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- The full-time position covers evenings 4pm-Midnight for only 15 days a month.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services