Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited, 211-bed hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Natural wonders.
- That inspire exploration, and.
- The full-time position covers evenings 4pm-Midnight for only 15 days a month.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at Greenview Regional Hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Invite you in.
- No weekends required!
- Neighboring communities that.
- 8 hour shifts.
- TriStar Greenview offers services like an expanded Emergency Department, Cardiac Cath Lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, Advance Primary Stroke Center, and an Orthopaedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- The hospitalist will admit and cover the ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Option to take night.
- One great place to live.
- That tell our stories,.
- Are all right here.
- Top it all off with friendly folks who understand the value of community and who enjoy sharing it with others, and you have.
- Swing/evening shift with some day rotation.
- Primarily admissions shift.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a full-time Hospitalist.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Located only one hour from Nashville TN, Bowling Green KY is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 9.