Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- That inspire exploration, and.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Natural wonders.
- Located only one hour from Nashville TN, Bowling Green KY is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate.
- One great place to live.
- Primarily admissions shift.
- The hospitalist will admit and cover the ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Neighboring communities that.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at Greenview Regional Hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Swing/evening shift with some day rotation.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement.
- Top it all off with friendly folks who understand the value of community and who enjoy sharing it with others, and you have.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited, 211-bed hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a full-time Hospitalist.
- Are all right here.
- Invite you in.
- The full-time position covers evenings 4pm-Midnight for only 15 days a month.
- TriStar Greenview offers services like an expanded Emergency Department, Cardiac Cath Lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, Advance Primary Stroke Center, and an Orthopaedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- Option to take night.
- 8 hour shifts.
- No weekends required!
- That tell our stories,.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 9.