Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Clarksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Louis A. Johnson, Vamc.
- The physician will participate in medical duties and functions related to quality of care review and process improvement.
- Primary Care Outpatient Opportunity.
- The physician will work independently, caring for outpatients in an established clinic.
- CME benefits.
- Specialists and other primary care providers are available for consultation.
- Clarksburg, WV.
- We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and United States Territories.
- Full benefits (see below).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Clarksburg, WV.
- No physician employment contracts!
- Required: Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- The physician will report to the Acos of Ambulatory Care.
- The Physician will serve as a resource for Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who are also delivering primary care and responds to all staff in the primary care teams regarding patient concerns.
- Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States.
- The physician may be asked to participate on various committees and task forces as assigned and attend required meetings.
- Licensure: 1 Full and unrestricted license from any United States State is permissible to work at these facilities.
- Louis A Johnson, VA Medical Center, Clarksburg, WV is hiring for a Physician who can provide services which include, but are not limited to, diagnosing, treating and managing patients with typical primary care (including the routine care of women patients) conditions according to usual and acceptable or customary standards of medical practice.
- The physician will be expected to cooperate and collaborate fully with other staff members in meeting the medical care needs of Vamc patients.
- Guaranteed salary increases!
- Monday-Friday 8 AM -4:30 pm.
- About the VA.
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus!
- Malpractice: free liability protection with tail coverage provided.
- The provider will follow VA established clinical and preventative guidelines and document accordingly.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.