Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- For FT commitment (2 years).
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Part-Time Hospitalist Physician for Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Open ICU -- comfortable with procedures.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Meditech EMR.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- 50,000 Signing/Retention Bonus.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice only.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- 17-20 patient visits per shift.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 27.