Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 50,000 Signing/Retention Bonus.
- For FT commitment (2 years).
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced.
- 17-20 patient visits per shift.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Meditech EMR.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Hospitalist Nocturnist for Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Open ICU -- comfortable with procedures.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice only.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services