Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Meditech EMR.
- Part-Time Hospitalist Physician for Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice only.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- Open ICU -- comfortable with procedures.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- For FT commitment (2 years).
- 17-20 patient visits per shift.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- 50,000 Signing/Retention Bonus.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services