Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- United States citizenship.
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- As an Internal Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll diagnose and treat localized ailments and diseases, conduct and supervise direct patient care, execute disease prevention and health programs, command medical units, perform staff functions in health support, conduct medical research on diseases of military importance and participate in medical education and training.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving.
- Specialized training to become a leader in internal medicine.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Additionally when you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of internal medicine.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.