Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bluefield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Support staff: 1 MD 7A - 7P, 1 APP 7A - 7P, 1 MD 2P - 12A, Residents run night shifts.
- Would you like to help at Blufield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV. We are seeking Hospitalists for day and/or swing shifts.
- Teaching hospital with Resident oversight.
- 7 day block, M-Sun.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- If you know any physicians or colleagues in the field, we offer $500 referral bonuses after they begin working..
- Residents will sign out with physician in the mornings.
- Travel accommodations if candidate is not local.
- Standard Hopsital Procedures.
- Shift Time: 7A - 5P or 2P - 12A, Flexible week per month, pick around your schedule.
- Active WV license and DEA, will consider candidates who will obtain WV license.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 30.