Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bluefield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Shift Time: 7A - 5P or 2P - 12A, Flexible week per month, pick around your schedule.
- Would you like to help at Blufield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV. We are seeking Hospitalists for day and/or swing shifts.
- Teaching hospital with Resident oversight.
- Residents will sign out with physician in the mornings.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Standard Hopsital Procedures.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Active WV license and DEA, will consider candidates who will obtain WV license.
- Travel accommodations if candidate is not local.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- If you know any physicians or colleagues in the field, we offer $500 referral bonuses after they begin working..
- Support staff: 1 MD 7A - 7P, 1 APP 7A - 7P, 1 MD 2P - 12A, Residents run night shifts.
- 7 day block, M-Sun.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.