Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bluefield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Standard Hopsital Procedures.
- 7 day block, M-Sun.
- Teaching hospital with Resident oversight.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Residents will sign out with physician in the mornings.
- Travel accommodations if candidate is not local.
- Would you like to help at Blufield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV. We are seeking Hospitalists for day and/or swing shifts.
- Shift Time: 7A - 5P or 2P - 12A, Flexible week per month, pick around your schedule.
- Active WV license and DEA, will consider candidates who will obtain WV license.
- Support staff: 1 MD 7A - 7P, 1 APP 7A - 7P, 1 MD 2P - 12A, Residents run night shifts.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- If you know any physicians or colleagues in the field, we offer $500 referral bonuses after they begin working..
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 30.