Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our 25-bed critical access hospital is approved for federal Nhsc and state loan forgiveness.
- Summers County is located in the scenic Appalachian mountains near the West Virginia / Virginia border.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Our community offers the appeal of small-town living, but is easily accessible to major urban areas via automobile or Amtrak.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school is required.
- Summers County ARH Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital and designated level IV Trauma Center that enjoys a reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered hospital.
- We are located 84 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia, 205 miles north of Charlotte, NC and 350 miles from Washington, DC.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hinton, WV.
- Relocation assistance.
- Must have successfully completed a United States residency in Internal Medicine.
- ARH prides itself with a high tech-high touch approach to medicine with modern equipment and a congenial staff.
- Summers County ARH Rural Health Clinic, located in Hinton, WV, has an immediate need for an Internal Medicine practitioner interested in an employed practice.
- The Internal Medicine physician will join an established family practice with a team of providers.
- ARH offers a very competitive compensation package including a salary with a productivity arrangement, sign-on bonus, stipend while in residency, loan forgiveness, moving allowance, etc.
- Student loan assistance.
- The Internal Medicine practitioner will provide outpatient and inpatient responsibilities and share a multi-physician monthly.
- Sign on bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- CME reimbursement.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration.
- The Family Practice physician and multiple mid-level providers in this general practice work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago