Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- United States News & World Report ranked Baptist Health Lexington.
- Kentucky is known worldwide for its bourbon whiskey, with five historic distilleries in the Lexington area and others within a short drive of the city.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- Baptist Health Lexington continues to lead in maternity care, having delivered nearly 150, Health will lead in clinical excellence, compassionate care, and growth to meet the needs of our patients.
- Baptist Health will continuously improve outcomes through system-wide efforts that drive and standardize our culture of safety and clinical excellence.
- Often called the "horse capital of the world," Lexington provides many opportunities to learn about horses and watch horse racing, including the legendary Keeneland Race Course, The Thoroughbred Center training facility, Kentucky Horse Park, and The Red Mile Harness Track, the second oldest horse racing track in the nation.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Our Faith-Based Values.
- We invite you to click here to see a short video that will help describe our supportive environment.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- Rooted in history, the city was established near explorer Daniel Boone's home at Boonesboro, one of the first settlements in the state.
- A good work/life balance is a priority because family is important to us.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- Our Vision.
- Starting bonus.
- Locally, Baptist Health Lexington has been recognized for 10 years in a row as "Favorite Hospital" and "Favorite Place to Have a Baby" in the Readers' Choice poll conducted by the Lexington Herald-Leader.
- 1 in Kentucky in both Hospital rankings.
- Nestled amidst the picturesque horse farms and rolling hills of Kentucky's Bluegrass Region, Lexington is the second largest city in Kentucky, with 310,797 people living in the Lexington-Fayette County census area.
- Choose a Bright Future as an Internal Medicine physician with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- Commitment to Patient Safety.
- We invite you.
- About Lexington.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- And family is important to us.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Hospital for nursing excellence three times.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- And tours.
- The hospital operates six outlying outpatient centers, including locations in Georgetown, Nicholasville and Richmond.
- A number of smaller, craft distilleries are scattered across the region, along with craft beer breweries and wineries, most of which offer tastings.
- Baptist Health demonstrates the love of Christ by providing and coordinating care and improving health in our communities.
- A physician-led medical group.
- Baptist Health Lexington.
- Established in 1954, Baptist Health Lexington is recognized for its excellence in heart care and cancer care, and the hospital's Clinical Research Center conducts groundbreaking research in both fields as well as in several other disciplines.
- Baptist Health Lexington has been distinguished three times as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission and has been named a Magnet.
- Our Mission.
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- Baptist Health will live out its Christ-centered mission and achieve its vision guided by the following faith-based values: Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Excellence, Collaboration and Joy.
- The University of Kentucky has a large presence in Lexington, with its sports teams drawing fans from across the state to cheer on the Wildcats on game days.
- The city also is home to Transylvania University, Lexington Theological Seminary, and Bluegrass Community and Technical College, and is within a short drive of a number of other colleges and universities.
- Baptist Health Lexington, a 391-bed tertiary care facility, is also a major medical research and education center.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- Baptist Health Lexington offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- Many retired Kentucky Derby champions live at Kentucky Horse Park and on horse farms in the surrounding areas.
- About Baptist Health Lexington.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- Paid CME and licensure.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago