Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · October 24, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Baptist Health will live out its Christ-centered mission and achieve its vision guided by the following faith-based values: Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Excellence, Collaboration and Joy.
- Kentucky is known worldwide for its bourbon whiskey, with five historic distilleries in the Lexington area and others within a short drive of the city.
- Baptist Health Lexington has been distinguished three times as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission and has been named a Magnet.
- Locally, Baptist Health Lexington has been recognized for 10 years in a row as "Favorite Hospital" and "Favorite Place to Have a Baby" in the Readers' Choice poll conducted by the Lexington Herald-Leader.
- Baptist Health demonstrates the love of Christ by providing and coordinating care and improving health in our communities.
- The hospital operates six outlying outpatient centers, including locations in Georgetown, Nicholasville and Richmond.
- The University of Kentucky has a large presence in Lexington, with its sports teams drawing fans from across the state to cheer on the Wildcats on game days.
- Nestled amidst the picturesque horse farms and rolling hills of Kentucky's Bluegrass Region, Lexington is the second largest city in Kentucky, with 310,797 people living in the Lexington-Fayette County census area.
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457.
- The city also is home to Transylvania University, Lexington Theological Seminary, and Bluegrass Community and Technical College, and is within a short drive of a number of other colleges and universities.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- We invite you.
- Rooted in history, the city was established near explorer Daniel Boone's home at Boonesboro, one of the first settlements in the state.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- Baptist Health Lexington.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- Baptist Health Lexington continues to lead in maternity care, having delivered nearly 150, Health will lead in clinical excellence, compassionate care, and growth to meet the needs of our patients.
- Our Vision.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- A good work/life balance is a priority because family is important to us.
- Our Mission.
- About Baptist Health Lexington.
- About Lexington.
- Many retired Kentucky Derby champions live at Kentucky Horse Park and on horse farms in the surrounding areas.
- Commitment to Patient Safety.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Baptist Health Lexington, a 391-bed tertiary care facility, is also a major medical research and education center.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- Established in 1954, Baptist Health Lexington is recognized for its excellence in heart care and cancer care, and the hospital's Clinical Research Center conducts groundbreaking research in both fields as well as in several other disciplines.
- Baptist Health Lexington offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- We invite you to click here to see a short video that will help describe our supportive environment.
- Our Faith-Based Values.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Choose a Bright Future as an Internal Medicine physician with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- Often called the "horse capital of the world," Lexington provides many opportunities to learn about horses and watch horse racing, including the legendary Keeneland Race Course, The Thoroughbred Center training facility, Kentucky Horse Park, and The Red Mile Harness Track, the second oldest horse racing track in the nation.
- A physician-led medical group.
- And tours.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- 1 in Kentucky in both Hospital rankings.
- Baptist Health will continuously improve outcomes through system-wide efforts that drive and standardize our culture of safety and clinical excellence.
- And family is important to us.
- Starting bonus.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- A number of smaller, craft distilleries are scattered across the region, along with craft beer breweries and wineries, most of which offer tastings.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- United States News & World Report ranked Baptist Health Lexington.
- Hospital for nursing excellence three times.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago