Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: Cap of 14 pts.
- Length Of Assignment: one 7 day block per month starting Sept/Oct and ongoing.
- Board Certified Family Medicine.
- This is a lucrative locums position to provide inpatient services coupled with acting as an interim faculty member to their residents.
- Specialty Needed: Family Medicine Hospitalist Faculty for Residency Program.
- For unassigned, but will accept residency service patients above that number.
- Location: Beautiful Kentucky.
- Alliance Recruiting.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.