Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a lucrative locums position to provide inpatient services coupled with acting as an interim faculty member to their residents.
- Patient Volume: Cap of 14 pts.
- Location: Beautiful Kentucky.
- Length Of Assignment: one 7 day block per month starting Sept/Oct and ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- For unassigned, but will accept residency service patients above that number.
- Alliance Recruiting.
- Board Certified Family Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Family Medicine Hospitalist Faculty for Residency Program.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 9.