Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- CMH Clinics and Laboratories are all Jcaho accredited and Patient Centered Medical Home level 3 Ncqa certified.
- Endoscopy work as a part of your practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bolivar, MO.
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- You would also be able to pick up Hospitalist shifts if you desired!
- These opportunities allow for a great work/life balance, low cost of living in small communities with easy access to both Springfield and Kansas City, MO.
- CMH Primary Care clinics all boast Digital X-Ray, Digital EKG, complete EMR fully implemented across the continuum, and a very robust Moderate Complexity Lab.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital (CMH) in Bolivar, MO is recruiting for multiple BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join its growing team in West Central and Southwest Missouri.
- Outpatient with Nursing Home.
- Very competitive salary.
- The Medical staff at CMH boasts physician satisfaction rating in the top 10% nationwide!
- Relocation assistance.
- Generous Sign on Bonus.
- Outpatient only.
- CME allowance.
- These opportunities are available on the banks of beautiful lakes, great hiking, hunting, fishing and other great outdoor and family friendly activities!
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance.
- Nhsc Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- Paid time off.
- CMH is a fully-integrated independent healthcare system devoted to exceptional patient care provided by leading physicians and caring staff and is located in Bolivar, MO.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago