Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- An exciting locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Kentucky.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 20 - 24 patients per day.
- License: KY state license needed, not required.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- Caseload: 20 - 24 patients per day.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a KY state license with the process.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.